Monday, January 03, 2005

Welcome 2005 !

On looking back, the year 2004 has brought so many changes to my life. For instance, I have started blogging ;-). Lol, on a serious note, the biggest event for me in 2004 was joining Tavant. That certainly changed my life for the better. For the first time in my life, I didnt feel bad staying away from home.
I spent new year eve with Sanjeev, Girish, Hari, Vineeth. We missed Binil. After lots of phone calls to wish our near and dear ones Happy New Year, we settled down for beer, wine and an old mallu movie "Boeing Boeing". On new year day, Deepa and Sindhu came over and we cooked food for lunch. Had a great time over the New Year weekend.
I wish that 2005 will bring peace,happiness and joy to all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home